CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Nothing New

So there hasn't been a whole lot going on to write about. A lot if the same old thing, so I didn't want to bore you.
Lincoln is now three months old and still growing like a weed.

He is becoming a little more independent each day, which is nice because I don't have to pay attention to him every minute. A couple weeks ago he actually reached out and grabbed some of his links, and then just the other day he managed to switch them from one hand to the other. He has been learning to play in his jumper. He loves it! He just started actually playing with stuff instead of just looking at it. It is so cute because he studies really hard and then will hit or move something. I know as he gets older he is going to love it more and more. He is still just a little too short. He can touch the ground, but he kind of leans to one side or the other, or forward.

Oh how I love him!!

He is generally a very happy boy! Unless he is tired or hungry.

The picture on the left is one of my favorites
Chillin' and hanging out with Grandma Dempsey
He loves eating his hands...sleeping with Dad

We just recently started feeding Lincoln cereal occasionally. He seems to really like it. I can't wait to feed him actual baby food. I think he is going to love it. Plus he will not speed through the formula so fast. He eats so much. He is definitely a growing boy. He has been doing a lot better with sleeping too, which is very helpful to my sanity. It was definitely beginning to wear on me. He sleeps through the night for the most part. So he is doing much better.
Next weekend we are going to Frankenmuth. We are so excited. He is going to see Santa, and get his picture taken with him with his cousin Jackson. Next year will be the good year though, when he can actually understand what is going on and can enjoy it.
I LOVE being a Mom!!!

No comments: