CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Anticipation

There are so many good things happening this month:
  • Ashley is coming home!! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to see her. I have missed her so much. I will make her come stay with me for awhile so we can catch up.
  • Ryan and I will have been married for two years on the 14th.
  • We celebrate our first family tradition (going to the Cider Mill) with Lincoln on my birthday.
  • This is the last month Ryan will really have to kill himself working before I go back to the theatre and start getting paid for my teaching. Then we will get to see each other more and spend more time together. I've definitely missed that.
Okay, so there aren't that many things, it just seems like it because of my anticipation.

3 comments:

The Schacher Family said...

The cider mill is the best tradition. I wish I was in MI to go to the cider mill! Utah doesn't have any.

Anonymous said...

thats so exciting ashley i coming home :) your baby is sooo cute. i'm really really happy for you :)

Hope said...

Yay for Ashely coming home. That's exciting.